Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Working the venues


Currently I am preparing for my first one-woman-show in the state I've recently moved into - Northwest Arkansas. It will be at the Fusion Art Center at the famous Bentonville Square in November. I've been contracted to have 25 pieces of various sizes and prices that are no older than 12 months (yikes!). My pieces so far range from the popular ACEO 2.5"x3.5" to 4'x5' acrylic on canvas. It's been a bit challenging to supply works in my Ebay and a co-op gallery I belong to where I work 3x/month. I think it's good to have multiple venues however. In the meantime, I am also offering prints through Ebay.

Shown above is one of my ACEO pieces I've chosen for the show, a watercolor on paper of a (detail) Rembrandt study I've done of one of his self-portraits. Incidentally I've also done a montage of my more favorite watercolors I've painted recently. Click here to view more of my work and hear me sing :)