Saturday, May 17, 2008

$66 dollars closer to my goal

Just got home from the town yard sale in Belmar, NJ. Make $66.00 which puts me closer to my $200 goal. That's what I need to make it out to PA next Thursday. A one way ticket with no wheels waiting on the other end but I do have my walking shoes and all my painting supplies so do I really need more?

It was a 9/11 sky for most of the day. If you live in NJ or NY you'll know what I mean by that. Crystal clear blue skies with not a cloud in sight. We were supposed to have a yard sale on Thurs. and Fri. also (at my sis's house) but it rained as it only does along the shore. Brrrrrrr and bleak. Slept with the electric blanket last night and it's past the middle of May!

If you want to join my "Sabbatical Sistas" list, just let me know and I'll add you to my 'elite' group of friends and fellow artists who I'll be keeping in touch with during my summer of sun and fun.