Thursday, June 05, 2008

New Listing Original Art -- It's been a while!

Well, it's been several months since I've listed anything new in my store or in auction. Between puppies and home schooling and softball for my daughter...not much time left for painting. Wow!

http://stores.ebay.com/Heather-Sky-Studio-Gallery

Anyway, I do have some new stuff up this week. It will probably be the ONLY new stuff for a while as my daughter will be starting soccer, and we are getting chickens ... maybe even goats, still wondering if I shouldn't wait a year on that one.

Anyhoo! Check em out, see anything you like or want to pass on or have any questions, let me know. I'll be hanging around in the house today as it's raining and yucky out side today - no gardening for now :-p

Oh, and for those of you who live up here in Washington, near Port Townsend, I have some similar pieces and parts of this series hanging at Gallery 9 - down on Water Street.

Ok, I'm off! Thanks for reading the rambling this far! Have a great day all...

Chris