Monday, August 25, 2008

All Clucked Up! Sale on Holy Chicken large limited edition print

Holy Chicken, limited edition print (3)
Stretched canvas on giclee

I think chickens are beautiful. People make fun of the sacred cows of India but when you think about the cow and all that it gives of its body, why the heck would anybody in his or her right mind kill a cow and eat it? It's like breaking the neck of the goose that laid the golden eggs!

The above stretched canvas giclee, or high quality print, is reproduced from an Original Finger Painting I made for my friend Judy, who absolutely adores chickens. She practically starts speaking in tongues when she talks about chickens. I'm probably in danger of that, too, so I'll just let the picture above do the talking--or clucking. Enjoy!



Bookmark and Share